The ViaAqua 500 watt Titanium Heater incorporates the best technology and electrical components to date. The heating element is manufactured of pure titanium that will not crack like conventional glass heaters. Both the sensor and heating probes are virtually unbreakable. With an adjustable remote thermostat with LCD read out that makes setting and reading the temperature easy. The remote temperature probe ensures a consistent temperature throughout your whole aquarium.
- Pure Titanium Heating Element
- Fully Submersible
- Adjustable Temperature Setting
- Easy To Read LCD Temperature
- Built in Memory
- When the power is disconnected the temperature will return to the original set temperature
- Temperature controller with safety system
- Auto shut off if the temerature exceeds 90°F, Out of water/Run Dry, or if there are any electrical problems with the sensor/controller. An alarm will sound and the LCD screen will display an Error.
- For Use In Fresh and Saltwater
- Temperature Range Is From 64-88°F
- Aquarium Size up to 130 gallons
- Wattage: 500W
*Caution: The titanium heater is for main glass aquarium tank use only. Do not use the titanium heating tube in an acrylic sump tank (wet / dry trickle filter tank) of designed module tank.