ATI Essentials Pro is a super concentrated two-part system that will replenish all necessary elements that reef aquariums demand and consume, at a level on par with natural seawater. With more than 20,000 water analyses, the information provided from those analyses has enabled ATI to improve the recipe of their Essentials recipe, bringing us the Essentials Pro.
The components needed to maintain a reef system are all present to help with the calcification and construction of new skeletal growth like: calcium, carbonate, magnesium, strontium, and barium.
ATI Essentials Pro also provides the elements for your corals metabolism and coloration, such as: boron, bromine, fluoride, potassium, cobalt, chromium, iron, iodine, lithium, manganese, molybdenum, rubidium, sulfate, vanadium, zinc etc.
Cleverly combined, no more annoying mixing of elements
The Essentials Pro is ready to dose, and does not need to be diluted. All of the necessary elements come premixed in the two Essential Pro bottles, saving room in your storage areas around your tank.
Since no reef aquarium is alike, they all continuously consume substances from the water in order to grow. Essentials Pro will continuously supply a ratio of supplements that typical reefs demand and consume, at an optimal level.
- A highly concentrated formula
- Contains all essential elements and trace elements
- Promotes growth, coloration, and vitality of coral
- Excellent for beginners to advanced aquarists
- Saves space, replacing 3 x 10 liter conventional supplement supplies
- Dosing per bottle = 10 ml per 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Note: If calcium value changes over time, the dosage of Essentials Pro 2 should be adjusted according to calcium consumption
- For smaller systems, diluting the two-part solutions is recommended